Pierre Gasly becomes F1’s newest race winner

P1!! My first victory in F1!!🏆
I’m lost for words, still struggling to realise, its just amazing!!
Everything was perfect, just missed the tifosis down under the podium. @alphatauri we have done it!! Thanks everyone for all the messages & support!! Today is a day I’ll remember! Pierre tweeted after winning his first race.
Pierre gaslt



Lewis Hamilton praised Pierre Gasly’s journey from downgrade to first win.

Gasly emphasized over and over his intention to rebuild his career in AlphaTauri, and while he was doing so, Albon struggled alongside Verstappen at Red Bull. The French player’s return next year is already being promoted as a possibility.

He said, “I think I’m ready, but it’s not up to me to make this call.” “ The only thing I’ve done since they brought me back to Toro Rosso is to focus on myself and show what I can do when I get the right tools in my hands. 

Hamilton recently played Call of Duty online with Gasly, and while he was disappointed at his seventh place at Monza, he acknowledged the Frenchman’s achievement. “Pierre is just a really nice guy with a lot of talent, and I don’t think he was necessarily treated fairly at Red Bull when he was demoted,” he said.

It was the first time that a French driver had won a Formula 1 victory since Olivier Banis in favor of a change in the 1996 Monaco Grand Prix and Gasly said he missed a congratulatory phone call from French President Emmanuel Macron, when he was celebrating after the race. Read more.


Comments

Popular Posts